Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Friday, March 5, 2010

How could it be that time?

I sat down to look at my blog and found I have eight new followers! That was about 2 1/2 hours ago. While I was looking up everyone's names I got side tracked, looking at their blogs and at blogs they list as favourites. I couldn't believe I've been sitting here so long, but that's what happens when you can see such fabulous work on the internet.
Anyway, I would like to welcome Jean, Debbie, Michelle, Ingrid, Ira, Maria, Lara and Angeles. I've been so busy admiring everyone's work I haven't gotten around to doing any myself.

My next task is painting the rest of the exterior of the shop. I was going to do a brick effect and just have the facade sandstone. Now I've decided to paint it all with a sandstone effect. I'll have to match the colours up with the front. Only problem is, I'm not sure what the other walls have been finished with, seems to be a slightly shiny varnish and possibly not water-based. Have to think how to solve this problem so I can get it painted. Can't wait to make a start on the interior.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margaret,I found your blog and I love It!Miniregards from Spain,Sonia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...