Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Scary Bunny

Found this image on the Petit Parterre CCT security video - a giant bunny delivering a gift, must pop around to the shop and check it out. Hope they are Easter Eggs he's left on the doorstep!
Apologies in my last post for not properly welcoming my new followers, Contar, Margarita, Carol, Carmen, Daisy and Synnove, and now Roelie as well. Hope you'll enjoy dropping by occasionally.

2 comments:

  1. I love these little box plants - absolutely perfect. The pots look fantastic. Carol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...