Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome Newcomers


Wouldn't this be a lovely house to make in miniature? It's compliments of TGF. The fine details would be a bit difficult to replicate though.

I am so pleased to welcome new followers, steaming towards 200. As I have given you all pride of place at the top of my blog it is so easy for everyone to visit you too. I have been making my way through all of your blogs but it takes so much time when you are easily distracted, as I am. I see a blog you are following and have to investigate. Three cheers for the internet, so much to enjoy.

I hope you will  find some items of interest as you follow my blog, I haven't been making much of late, working on candelabras, they seem to have taken over my free time. I still have my pieces from the Miniatures Fair to photograph, as well as the goodies I bought from Linda of Une Petite Folie that she kindly brought up to Sydney with her. Tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Es realmente una casa muy bonita para hacerla en miniatura.
    Creo que vi algo parecido en algún blog ya hecho incluidos los pequeños detalles, en miniaturas nada es imposible,cada día lo creo mas.
    un abrazo


    It is really a very nice house to do her in miniature.
    I believe that I saw something seemed in some blog already made included the small details, in miniatures nothing is impossible, every day I believe it mas.
    An embrace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seria una maravilla (y una proeza), poder hacer esa preciosa casa, tiene tantos y tan lindos detalles....
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...