Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Purchases from Glenda


My little purchases from Glenda (Peppercorn Minis) arrived yesterday and they will be perfect for the PP. I can put flowers in the baskets and I think the mat will go inside the door. Glenda kindly added one of her amazing journals which is made from the softest leather. Thank you so much Glenda I love them!

10 comments:

  1. Glenda makes most beautiful minies, doesn't she?:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like them, Margaret - they look good on that lovely background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenda's baskets and mats are lovely, I'm sure you will have great fun filling them :0)
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The baskets will look fab with flowers in, the mat will indeed be perfect inside the door and I'm sure the owner will need a nice journal on her desk. Glenda has such generous heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful purchases :-)
    Glenda is an artist and her creations are graceful.
    Mini hugs, flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enhorabuena por la compra!!!
    Glenda es una magnifica artesana, yo tambien tengo sus trabajos y son geniales.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glenda is so talented. I love her rugs, baskets and journals. Congratulations and your wonderful new miniatures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glenda's minies are so wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely baskets!!! My congratulations to Glenda for her work and to you for a great shopping!
    Warm regards,
    Meli

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Glenda's work it's so nicely made and she is a lovely lady as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...