Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you like my new look, I needed a change from black. Here you can share my miniature endeavours, perhaps be inspired by some of my photographs taken in France and of 'real world' treasures that can be made in miniature. My love of parterre-style gardens and study of horticulture made my decision for the theme of my little shop an easy one. I just hope I can successfully interpret my ideas in 1/12th scale!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Welcome!

I know I haven't posted since last year, sounds ages when you say it like that. There's been lots going on and I have only been able to make the occasional comment on your blogs. The heat is getting to me this summer too, it's been over 43 degrees celsius here today, must be a record.

Welcome to all new followers of my blog, there hasn't been much new to see but I hope you will stay in touch and come by occasionally. I am trying to catch up with what you've all been doing, so inspiring, and I hope it will inspire me to get myself back into making some minis. Until then, keep up all the great work everyone!
A bientot!

8 comments:

  1. This heat is just incredible isn't it Margaret, not only so hot today but apparently the longest run on record of consecutive days over 31 deg. I will be so happy to see the cool change tomorrow. I want to do some mini work next week (postponed from this week) that will take some degree of precision and concentration - both impossible in this heat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I' am happy to hear from you.
    The heat is fierce enemy of the thumbnails, so try to overcome this period of inactivity without too much regret :-)
    A big hug from Italy
    Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be happy to exchange some of your heat for our cold! Can't wait for spring...
    keep cool
    hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this really is hot! Glad to read you again! Hope everything is good even when you are so busy :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your blog is so cool! I'm a new follower and I must say I love your blog. I wish it was hot here in Michigan, I'd do anything for some heat and a pitcher of ice cold lemonade. Check my blog out here http://sarasminicreations.blogspot.com/
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have really hot weather in there! I hope you don't get melted:D
    Well, we dont't get frozen even we have -30 degrees below. Fortunately we have quite warm weather at the moment, only a few degrees below.
    Greetings, piikko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!
    I hope it cools down for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gracias por tus palabras. Te has apuntado al sorteo de mi blog, pero no te veo como seguidora, y eso es necesario. Puedes revisarlo, porfavor?. Tu blog me gusta mucho y me he hecho seguidora. Un abrazo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, I would love to hear what you think ...